Stained Glass Windows
In 1866 University College at the University of Toronto, commemorated the three students killed at the Battle of Ridgeway with a memorial stained glass window erected at the front of convocation hall and made possible by UC contributors.
Destroyed in the 1890 fire, it was replaced in 1910 by the memorial window in East Hall.
Inside East Hall, University College, University of Toronto
43° 39′ 45.648” N
79° 23′ 43.26” W