Brookwood Military Cemetery, Surrey
Brookwood is 30 miles from London (M3 to Bagshot and then A322). The main entrance to Brookwood Military Cemetery is on the A324 from the village of Pirbright. Brookwood Military Cemetery is owned by the Commonwealth War Graves Commission and is the largest Commonwealth war cemetery in the United Kingdom, covering approximately 37 acres. In 1917, an area of land in Brookwood Cemetery (originally The London Necropolis) was set aside for the burial of men and women of the forces of the Commonwealth and Americans, who had died, many of battle wounds, in the London district. This site was further extended to accommodate the Commonwealth casualties of the Second World War, and American, Belgian, Czech, Dutch, French and Polish plots containing the graves of Allied casualties. There are also German and Italian plots where prisoners of war lie buried.
- Allaway, B/65045 Rifleman Frederick George, d. 19 May 1943; Grave 40. B. 3. (WWII)
- Alexander, B/63500 Regimental Sergeant Major (WOI) Gordon Ross, d. 11 September 1943 of illness; Grave 45. I. 8. (WWI, WWII)
- Bales, B/64889 Corporal George Eli, d. 18 November 1942; Grave 33. H. 7. (WWII)
- Handrahan, B/64465 Rifleman James Gordon, d. 28 February 1942; Grave 37. F. 10 (WWII)
- Heinecke, B/64370 Rifleman Paul, d. 30 May 1942; Grave 32. B. 6. (WWII)
- Jackson, B/64050 Rifleman Arthur Frederick, d. 28 February 1942; Grave 37. F. 9. (WWII)
- Marshall, B/64376 Corporal George Edward, d. 17 August 1942; Grave 38. B. 9. (WWII)
- McCrae, Captain Hugh Stanton, d. 30 April 1943; Grave 34. I. 4. (WWII)
Hurstpierpoint South Avenue Cemetery, West Sussex
- Partridge, Francis Lloyd, d. 1950 (b. 1920) (WWII)
St. Nicholas Church, Yard, Newington, Kent
- Higinbotham, Major George M., MVO , d. 11 March 1915; Grave South East part. He is also remembered on a family memorial in Mount Pleasant Cemetery, Toronto (Northwest Rebellion, WWI – 3rd Bn CEF)
Stanley (Harelaw) Cemetery, Durham, United Kingdom
- Herman, Private Arthur C., d. 1 April 1918. Grave reference 10.