November 9 – Queen’s Own Rifles Day at Casa Loma
The Queen’s Own Rifles of Canada Regimental Museum program is included in your Casa Loma admission fee. You can also find directions and information on parking on the Casa Loma website.
A great family day event which showcases the long and dedicated military heritage of the QOR AND the regiment of today!
- Soldiers from the Regiment in various uniforms that our members wear
- Displays with tac-vests, rucksacks, winter kit, mountain ops kit, parachuting equipment
- Displays by current members of the Regiment with service in Afghanistan and Bosnia
- Re-enactors representing various periods including the First World War, the Second World War, Korea and Cyprus
- Hamilton Signals Association Exhibits
- Historical and current military vehicles
- Remembrance Day crafts for children
- Temporary QOR Badge tattoos
- The Regimental Band giving performances in the Great Hall (timings to be confirmed)
SOLDIERS WITH ID OR IN UNIFORM, VETERANS IN AN ASSOCIATION BLAZER OR WITH VETERAN ID, AND CADETS IN UNIFORM GET FREE ACCESS TO CASA LOMA ON SATURDAY NOVEMBER 9TH AND SUNDAY NOVEMBER 10TH!