Northwest Field Force Tablet

Type
Tablet

Description
An ornate, asymmetric, bronze plaque dedicated to the casualties of all contributing units of the Battleford Column, North West Field Force, 1885. It was unveiled in the University Avenue Armouries by the Governor General at a special regimental parade on 10 December 1899. It was subsequently moved and remounted in Moss Park Armoury after 1963.

Location
West wall, Moss Park Armoury, 130 Queen Street East, Toronto, Ontario
43º39’15.64”N
79º22’21.64”W

"In Pace Paratus – In Peace Prepared"