Fort MacLeod Marker

Type
Marker

Description
A granite marker at the site of Fort MacLeod, where the 1st and 2nd Battalions were stationed from 1957 to 1963.

“The Queen’s Own Rifles of Canada.
Stationed here on NATO Duty
1957 to 1963
Dedicated to Friendship with Germany”

Location
Deilinghofen, Germany
In the vicinity of:
51º22’59.9”N
7º48’25.5”E

"In Pace Paratus – In Peace Prepared"