A rectangular, bronze plaque. On the tablet is a robed woman holding a wreath of laurel in her outstretched hand. The plaque is dedicated to Major- General M.S. Mercer and all of the
Regiment’s casualties in the First World War.
It was unveiled in the University Avenue Armouries on 16 April 1921 by the Right Honorable Arthur Meighan, Prime Minister of Canada. Guests included the Lieutenant Governor of Ontario, the Premier of Ontario, the Mayor of Toronto, the Bishop of Toronto, joined of course by thousands of friends and relatives of the fallen.
Moss Park Armoury, 130 Queen Street East, Toronto, Ontario