Saturday November 7 from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
The Queen’s Own Rifles of Canada Regimental Museum program is included in your Casa Loma admission fee. You can also find directions and information on parking on the Casa Loma website.
A great family day event which showcases the long and dedicated military heritage of the QOR AND the regiment of today! Also a chance to check out our QOR Portraits Exhibit launched in April if you haven’t had a chance to see it yet.
- Soldiers from the Regiment in various uniforms that our members wear
- Displays with tac-vests, rucksacks, winter kit, mountain ops kit, parachuting equipment
- Displays by current members of the Regiment with service in Afghanistan and Bosnia
- Re-enactors representing various periods including the First World War, the Second World War, Korea and Cyprus
- Hamilton Signals Association Exhibits
- 142 St Andrew’s College Highland Cadet Corps Exhibits
- Historical and current military vehicles
- Remembrance Day crafts for children
- Temporary QOR Badge tattoos
- Official opening of our new Post World War II exhibit room (1400 hrs)
- The Regimental Band giving performances in the Great Hall (1115 hrs and 1300 hrs)
SOLDIERS WITH ID OR IN UNIFORM, VETERANS IN AN ASSOCIATION BLAZER OR WITH VETERAN ID, AND CADETS IN UNIFORM GET FREE ACCESS TO CASA LOMA ON SATURDAY NOVEMBER 7TH AND SUNDAY NOVEMBER 8TH!