From 1860 to Today!
Saturday November 8 from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm.
The Queen’s Own Rifles of Canada Regimental Museum program is included in your Casa Loma admission fee. You can also find directions and information on parking on the Casa Loma website.
SOLDIERS WITH ID OR IN UNIFORM, VETERANS IN AN ASSOCIATION BLAZER OR VETERAN ID AND CADETS IN UNIFORM GET FREE ACCESS TO CASA LOMA ON SATURDAY NOVEMBER 8TH AND SUNDAY NOVEMBER 9TH!
- Soldiers from the Regiment in various uniforms that our members wear
- Displays with tac-vests, rucksacks, winter kit, mountain ops kit, parachuting equipment
- Displays by current members of the Regiment with service in Afghanistan and Bosnia
- Re-enactors representing various periods including the First World War, the Second World War, Korea and Cyprus
- Historical and current military vehicles
- Remembrance Day crafts for children
- Temporary QOR Badge tattoos
- Guided tours of our exhibit rooms
- The Regimental Band giving performances in the Great Hall including music from the First World War era