QOR Day is Back in 2022
November 5 – Queen’s Own Rifles Day at Casa Loma
A great family day event which showcases the long and dedicated military heritage of the QOR AND the regiment of today!
- Soldiers from the Regiment in various uniforms that our members wear
- Displays with tac-vests, rucksacks, winter kit, mountain ops kit, parachuting equipment
- Displays by current members of the Regiment with service in Afghanistan and Bosnia
- Re-enactors representing various periods
- Hamilton Signals Association Exhibits
- Cadets from the QOR’s 2881 Army Cadet Corps
- Remembrance Day crafts for children
- Temporary QOR Badge tattoos
- Members of the Regimental Band giving performances in the Great Hall (timings to be confirmed)
Free Admission for serving soldiers, veterans, former members, and cadets in uniform and their guests.
For all others, The Queen’s Own Rifles of Canada Regimental Museum program is included in your Casa Loma admission fee. You can also find directions and information on parking on the Casa Loma website.
You can also find directions and information on parking on the Casa Loma website.